The following information was updated:
2) Appendices of Market Sounding Exercise Document
3) Report on Vegetation Survey conducted in 2016
4) Report on Fisheries Survey conducted from 2015 to 2016
5) Proposed Water Quality Objectives of Desalinated Water
6) Seawater Quality Sampling Results conducted from Jan 2017 to Sep 2017
Following the market sounding exercise undertaken in 2016 to seek the views of prospective bidders for delivery of this key water infrastructure project, WSD would like to update the industry on the latest project status in a briefing session to be held tentatively on 25 May 2017.
Registration is required to attend the industry briefing session. Interested parties please download the registration form here and return the completed form on or before 4 May 2017. The actual date, time and venue of the industry briefing session will be notified upon confirmation of the registration.
After the briefing session, a summary of Q&A will be published on the project website in due course.
Should you require further information or have any question about the briefing session, please contact Engineer/Consultants Management (6), Ms. Musa Tsang via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view the information.